Let’s see.
Let’s see.
Where to start.
To kind of link my last post to this one, I birthed that baby girl and have had four more since! 🎉
BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM BACK…
Many of you probably don’t know me and don’t want to see me recap the last 9 years and want to know what I can offer you, why I am worth your time.
Welp, I’m about to make things a little more interesting!
You a busy parent?
Hi! My name is Ali and I’m a full-time entrepreneur of 5 crazy awesome investments! They teach me so much about myself and far exceed any output I could’ve imagined, except the financial, which some may think, “whaaaat?”
Others, as well as myself if occasion permits, would also call it being a full-time mama!
You have babies, toddlers, tweens, teens, or adult children, or maybe even a grandparent?! I bet I have something of worth to you!
I want to make parenting/grandparenting a little more fun.
I want to be someone to change that brain chemistry of yours just a little bit, to bring one more smile to your day, helping create one more memory to cherish.
Did I say I’d help parenting become easier, heck no!
I don’t know how many parenting books you’ve read…. your kiddos are unique and most likely all very different! There’s no manual for that!
Buuut, I know in my early years I didn’t want to freak, meltdown, or stress about being perfect.
So I asked questions. I asked questions so if one thing didn’t work, I had a pantry of options to open the doors and choose from!
Am I a pro after 9 years of experience, of course not!
But it’s the messy action that does it and when I got more confident in the fact that things didn’t need to be perfect, then I tried to keep my mind open to making things more fun.
I plan to make this space a fun resource for busy parents, to give you ideas of things you can implement, to make an opportunity with your kiddo more meaningful, more fun, and deepen that connection we all desire.
I don’t know how often I’ll post.
I don’t know how to make these posts all fancy looking and more appealing.
I plan to add pictures and helpful links at some point.
I don’t know who or how many people will read these.
BUT, I’m a mama who loves my family so much, who wants to share my messy, crazy, tired, exciting, full of life adventure it’s been and continues to be, being the perfect mama for my kids, the perfect wife for my husband.
Perfectly imperfect.
Last note to the reader:
You are not a perfect parent but you are the perfect parent for your kiddos, the perfect spouse for your spouse.
Your family, your tribe, your team, was chosen. You chose them. You are hear for them, to be a cheerleader, coach, teacher, friend, personal trainer, personal chef, hah, and so much more. I bet you didn’t realize when you decided to start a family how many hats you’d wear. 😆
Let’s let go of feeling the need to appear perfect, to have the blog perfect nursery, to dress your kids in all the matching outfits (don’t freak, I said “all,” not some), to understand them at all times, to say the perfect thing every time, to display the picture perfect family photos… and meet your kid(s) where they are at, in a world of imagination, curiosity, joy, and fun, while still being progressive and educational, without imposing possible stresses of adulthood and chaos in such a busy world.
QUALITY.
It’s not about the stuff or the number of activities you can load into a schedule.
Let’s allow ourselves to take that messy action as we strive for QUALITY. I’m in it with you!
Thanks for being here.
Let’s have some fun.
Welcome to beautifully UNEDITED.
-AL
Comments
Post a Comment