Today I was able to witness the sealing of a pair of lovely friends of mine, Sydney Kleven, now Romrell, and Grant Romrell. They were so happy I don't even think they really noticed who was in the room or who was there to greet them outside... They are so infatuated with each other it's just plain cute. :) Me, not being the one getting married, got to observe and watch those who had come to participate in the wonderful event. I was able to talk with friends I had come with, trying to figure out who was there for them and after figuring that out, trying to figure who was there to support Sydney or Grant, which was fun, and we didn't really get that far so it didn't really last long before we just let it go and just enjoyed ourselves. I loved seeing Sydney's family. I know they are not members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but to see them so happy and so supportive, even with that difference, made my heart warm and made me smile. I am so grateful for examples of strong-willed individuals in my life, who will fight and stand for what they believe in, as well as many others who may not agree of understand but who will support and love amongst the differences... that's true love.
I am so very grateful I was able to have all of my family members with me on the day I was sealed to Bryce. Not one tear was shed of betrayal, hurt, sadness, or anger... but tears of joy, happiness, and love... My family loves me no matter what and I love them no matter what. Our differences are what makes us just an extremely awesome related group of individuals. We support the similarities and differences and love each other for the people we are. We are bummed when something unfavorable happens and we joy in each other's successes.
We are all unique. We are all original. We are all children of God, who loves us so much. Imagine, someone sending their son to earth, to sacrifice Himself for all who have, are, and will live on the earth... You can stop imagining!!! Because it's a real deal!!!
Families are forever and I love mine incredibly!

Comments