Waffle Wednesday!
At least it wasn't Work Wednesday, which was nice. A day off of work is nice, especially when you get to sleep in longer than 5:30 am. Today I wasn't feeling the greatest but knew I needed to keep up the fluids and eat regularly. I was able to watch 2 movies and color a bit while Bryce worked on managing, by working on appointments that needed to be made and things that needed to be fixed. He said he didn't need help so I relaxed and stuck around, at least in eye sight, so I could keep asking if he needed help periodically.
Before work started today, I knew I wouldn't be able to attend an institute class so I figured I would make Bryce go with me to the institute because Sister Nymeyer hadn't seen him in a while and we had an hour before work started, so we went over to the institute. We saw a few people but not many. I am assuming many of them have early classes. Sister Nymeyer enjoyed catching up with Bryce and we also got to partake of waffles this morning! It's been a long time since I had had waffles at the institute. but hey, I had a craving so I figured I could at least indulge today. :)
During part of office hours, Bryce also worked on homework, and by the time office hours were over, I was getting ready to head over to Danielle's to pick up some supplements and talk about parenting matters. We ended up talking long enough that Danielle invited Bryce over so she could feed all of us chicken and dumpling soup, and we all got frozen yogurt after that, which was nice. I feel like I eat all the much these days but when I can drink smoothies or in this case, have a little cold frozen yogurt, it's just nice. Danielle takes care of us so well. I don't know if I will ever be able to show her how much I appreciate her, but I will do my best!
Danielle also helped me set up an appointment with a specialist to go through a checkup. I was able to schedule one at the end of the month and we may be able to hear the baby's heartbeat by then. Yep. I figure I can start talking about that in my blog entries, since it's pretty much my journalling opportunity, and I don't have many followers so I figure it can't spread all that fast, even though I figure it'll spread. :P
Today it rained all morning and partially into the afternoon. And it was nice to be able to eat lunch by the door and just watch the rain and smell the earth after it had been raining for a time. It reminded me of just how much around us is living. Even below the cement and asphalt of all these roads and sidewalks, there are living things underneath them. And to know that the rain was going to help so much grow, much quicker than the hot, sunny weather we've gotten use to around this time...
I am grateful for the goodness around us, in blessings, nature, and people. He blesses us in all things, so we may enjoy this life a little more and we can become more intelligent, more relaxed and aware. He gives us all so we can enjoy His blessings now and even after the life, because He wants to do that for us. And being able to focus on my own family more, now with a better handle on work, and treating my friends as family, Now that Bryce and I are working on our own preparations, it reminds me of how Heavenly Father's hand is in everything and I am grateful to know I can reply on Him in all things and know He will always be there.
At least it wasn't Work Wednesday, which was nice. A day off of work is nice, especially when you get to sleep in longer than 5:30 am. Today I wasn't feeling the greatest but knew I needed to keep up the fluids and eat regularly. I was able to watch 2 movies and color a bit while Bryce worked on managing, by working on appointments that needed to be made and things that needed to be fixed. He said he didn't need help so I relaxed and stuck around, at least in eye sight, so I could keep asking if he needed help periodically.
Before work started today, I knew I wouldn't be able to attend an institute class so I figured I would make Bryce go with me to the institute because Sister Nymeyer hadn't seen him in a while and we had an hour before work started, so we went over to the institute. We saw a few people but not many. I am assuming many of them have early classes. Sister Nymeyer enjoyed catching up with Bryce and we also got to partake of waffles this morning! It's been a long time since I had had waffles at the institute. but hey, I had a craving so I figured I could at least indulge today. :)
During part of office hours, Bryce also worked on homework, and by the time office hours were over, I was getting ready to head over to Danielle's to pick up some supplements and talk about parenting matters. We ended up talking long enough that Danielle invited Bryce over so she could feed all of us chicken and dumpling soup, and we all got frozen yogurt after that, which was nice. I feel like I eat all the much these days but when I can drink smoothies or in this case, have a little cold frozen yogurt, it's just nice. Danielle takes care of us so well. I don't know if I will ever be able to show her how much I appreciate her, but I will do my best!
Danielle also helped me set up an appointment with a specialist to go through a checkup. I was able to schedule one at the end of the month and we may be able to hear the baby's heartbeat by then. Yep. I figure I can start talking about that in my blog entries, since it's pretty much my journalling opportunity, and I don't have many followers so I figure it can't spread all that fast, even though I figure it'll spread. :P
Today it rained all morning and partially into the afternoon. And it was nice to be able to eat lunch by the door and just watch the rain and smell the earth after it had been raining for a time. It reminded me of just how much around us is living. Even below the cement and asphalt of all these roads and sidewalks, there are living things underneath them. And to know that the rain was going to help so much grow, much quicker than the hot, sunny weather we've gotten use to around this time...
I am grateful for the goodness around us, in blessings, nature, and people. He blesses us in all things, so we may enjoy this life a little more and we can become more intelligent, more relaxed and aware. He gives us all so we can enjoy His blessings now and even after the life, because He wants to do that for us. And being able to focus on my own family more, now with a better handle on work, and treating my friends as family, Now that Bryce and I are working on our own preparations, it reminds me of how Heavenly Father's hand is in everything and I am grateful to know I can reply on Him in all things and know He will always be there.
YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND BRYCE!!!!!
ReplyDelete